set a field result to only display dollars

Home Forum Formula and Condition Editor set a field result to only display dollars

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

When I do a field calculation it returns the value with xx.xxxxxxxxxxxx how do i only display only 2 decimal places

There is a setting in the properties of a numeric input field for decimal spaces. Please refer to the page in our help documantation about numeric inputs: /Documentation/manual/html/?fl_numeric_input_properties_refer.htm

Workflow software, Process software, Procedure software

Anonymous

I did see this documentation, however my field is a calculated result field from adding a table column. I did not see a spot for defining the result.

thanks very much for the quick reply

I am a bit confused by “A spot for defining the result”. The field to hold a table column total is usually best placed under the subject table, but it doesn’t have to be. The sum of a table column can be set into any field.

The source of the calculation does not matter. If the total field only allows 2 decimal points the value in the total field will only have 2 decimals.

Workflow software, Process software, Procedure software

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!