"Set Field" question

Home Forum General "Set Field" question

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Dennis @ PerfectForms 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I have several forms that a previous admin set up that utilize the Set Field option to populate contact/email info based on a store number. Currently, there are 300+ Simple Branches created with several Set Field boxes connected to them, each corresponding to the individual store location. This creates a horrific amount of work to do even when a very small realignment takes place, since each form has it’s own Behavior set (that apparently cannot be copied and pasted into another form without losing Condition data).

Naturally, it is my intention to set up a connection to a database and gather data from that source.

My question is this: Do I need to maintain a separate Simple Branch with it’s own Set Field box for each location or will I be able to populate the data without recreating such an expansive mess?

Thanks in advance,

BScott

If the database has a complete data set you won’t need to. If you use Branch as a send parameter you should be able to return all of the relevant information from the connection to the correct targets.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.