“Show Form” & “Select Notification”

Home Forum General “Show Form” & “Select Notification”

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Dennis @ PerfectForms 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

oregonstate
    Participant

When using “show form” to bring up a form instance, is there a way to display the form without bringing up “Select Notification”, which lists the title and role under which the user wants to view the form? What I am trying to do, is have the form open seamlessly without the end-user having to make a selection from the “Select Notification” list. The “Select Notification” could be confusing for the end-user.

kiascham
    Participant

I normally only get that message when I am viewing it through the dashboard, I am the developer so it gives me the options you are talking about. Your user should see the form normally, without the pop up message. You can test this by viewing the form when you are not logged into PerfectForms, or with another browser other than where you are developing the form.

You are seeing that message because you occupy more than one role in the workflow. You have to choose as which role you want to view the instance. If your users only occupy one role they will not be asked to make this decision.

Workflow software, Process software, Procedure software

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.