Sort radio buttons by date

Home Forum General Sort radio buttons by date

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 8 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi,

Does anyone know of a way to sort radio buttons by date and hide those which pass a date?

Cheers

Simon

CJ Hines
    Participant

Well yes, our product was designed to do many things such as this. However I’m not quite sure what you mean by sorting radio buttons. Radio buttons are objects to be placed. I’m not quite sure how you would sort an object. Maybe you could further explain yourself, then I could help you out.

Anonymous

Is it possible to sort a list of radio buttons by date when a form opens and for those buttons which have an expired date not to show?

and have radio buttons move up a page rather than where they were placed on the page?

TIA

CJ Hines
    Participant

Yes this is very possible.What I would suggest is using a table to sort your buttons. Here you can hide expired dates with a simple branch behavior hiding any date past xx-xx-xxxx??? You can choose how to sort your table when you set up the table. I would set up the behaviors to take place upon form open.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.