Tabbing sequence problem

Home Forum Laying out a Form Tabbing sequence problem

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 9 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I am having issues getting the rioght tabbing sequence to “stick”. The form has a combination of text fields, group fields, and radio groups. Once I et into the group fields, the tab sequence jumps around. I’ve tried by tagging the groups and the individual components in the group. No luck. Nothing in documemtation.

Is there a hierarchy I need to follow? Thanks.

ijobling
    Participant

Ray

have a look at this page where there is a sample form you can have a look at to see all options available to control the tab order

https://www.perfectforms.com/Documentation/manual/html/tab_order.html

Anonymous

Thannk you. That helped – mostly. I have arranged the objects as described. However, the radio button groups are being skipped. My sequence is:

fname

mi

lname

suffix

radiogroup1 (Y/N)

radiogroup2 (Y/N)

emailaddress

No matter what I do, it jumps over the two radio button groups. Do they behave differently

So… still stumped.

Ray

Anonymous

BTW … I tried this with the tab-order tutorial form – same issue.

If you put a radio button group between the “A group of objects…” and the age drop-down object, and re-order the tab sequence and the object sequence, it skips the radio button.

ehuezo
    Keymaster

Hi RayP, Thanks for the update, I’ll check further into this.

Anonymous

Hi Ray –

Any progress on this. I had to to do a weak workaround on a demo because of this issue. Will need a real solution soon… Thanks,

Ray P.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.