- August 4, 2010 at 7:58 pm #547
Is there a way to make the first row of a table become active without the user needing to click the “add row” button? I am somewhat new to PF, so I apologize if this is a basic operation that I have simply overlooked.August 4, 2010 at 8:07 pm #5389
Yes you can do this but don’t feel bad about not knowing. This action is a little more complicating than basic understanding.
Set up this action upon ‘page is open’
1. In design mode, click on the background of the page and look in the page properties on the right hand side of your screen.
2. Click on the ‘page is open’ behavior
3. Drag and drop a ‘Set table rows’ behavior onto the page
4. Look at the set table rows properties on the right hand side to make sure the radio button “Add row” and “at the beginning
5. Just above this is the Object to select. Here is where you select the table you would like to add the rows to when the page is opened. Select your table.
Now you can preview it to test it.
CheersAugust 4, 2010 at 8:15 pm #5390
This is exactly what I was looking for – thanks!August 13, 2010 at 8:27 pm #5401
After running this form a few times, I’ve noticed that a new row is added even after the form has been submitted and is being reviewed. Is there any way to disable this function once the form has been submitted?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.