Table Text Not Displaying

Home Forum Working with Tables Table Text Not Displaying

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  mbeccaria@paulsmiths.edu 7 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I have a table that has a text field and an attachment field. I am using a behavior on page load that sets the value of the file attachment field equal to a file attachment that is present on another page. However, when the table is displayed, it shows the “Detach” button without text. It allows the user to hover over where the text should be and click it to open the attachment, but the attachment text isn’t there. Is this a bug or is there a way to alleviate this?

Here is a quick video showing my problem:

http://screencast.com/t/L3AFaKZNCJ2j

Attachments cannot be moved or copied. The only way to access or delete an attachment is in the form instance in the attachment object where it was originally attached.

Dennis,

Thanks. It’s interesting though because the file I clicked on was actually uploaded on another page of the form. I then used the set field properties of the table when the page opens to show that field. I am able to access the file in the table (even though you say it isn’t allowed/possible) but the text isn’t showing is the only glitch. I’ve developed a workaround for it so It’s not a big deal, just thought you’d like to know.

Thanks,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.