Trying to Print Data from Email Submission

Home Forum Deploying and Filling In Forms Trying to Print Data from Email Submission

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  aguerrisihawn 6 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

aguerrisihawn
    Participant

In the notification section I have a link to the form. When the form is submitted and emailed, the user will click on the link to see what was submitted. We’re trying to print this page but it comes up blank which I think is because of flash. How can this be resolved?

Is there another way for all of the data to be sent to the user when submitted other than the above? Thanks

The print (PDF) of the form is most likely blank because of permissions in the form. Check to see if you have set the permissions to a page or objects to hidden for a specific role and/or workflow stage. I doubt Flash is the cause.

Keep in mind that you can add any instance field data to the notification by using the Insert Field button in the message pane of the notification.

Workflow software, Process software, Procedure software

aguerrisihawn
    Participant

I think I’m still confused. When the user (who doesn’t have a license to PF) receives an email with a link to submitted information, they click on the link in the email, their browser opens but they cannot print the page. Thank you.

Did you put a pint button or behavior in your form or is the user trying to print straight from the browser? You must use a Print button or behavior object. Please see our help guide: http://www.perfectforms.com/Documentation/manual/html/?fl_adding_a_print_button.htm

Workflow software, Process software, Procedure software

aguerrisihawn
    Participant

The user is trying to print from the browser. Do I still need to use a print button with behavior?

You cannot print a form straight from the browser. You must give your users a Print button.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.